Skip to main content
- No monies can be refunded under any circumstances.
- Please check your tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- No exchanges or duplications will be issued.
- No access to grandstand seating without the correct tickets.
- On Ticketed Event Days it is recommended that a grandstand ticket is purchased for the best viewing and event access.
- Access to the Clubhouse Bar Area is restricted on Ticketed Event Days. For more information please contact the office.
- A seat ticket is required for each child, however small babies (under 2) may sit on your lap.
- Guards Polo Club does not recommend the purchase of tickets through unofficial ticket agents. Grandstand tickets can be purchased on our website. Hospitality packages can be purchased via Mosimann's.
For Your Safety
- Bags may be checked.
- BBQs are NOT permitted anywhere at Smith's Lawn due to the damage they may cause to our grounds.
- Cancellation of the event will only take place if extreme circumstances make it unsafe to play.
- Guards Polo Club reserves the right to refuse admission or remove ticket holders without giving a reason.
- Unattended baggage will be removed and potentially destroyed.
As a Spectator
- In respect for the players and other spectators there is no access to or from the stands during play.
- Ticket holders consent to the photographing, recording and filming of themselves as event attendees.
- All seating is uncovered.